Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

  1. #21
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I can't see anything unless they are downloaded on my computer and I zoom in. They don't show up on here as good as they do on my computer and in the frame. I would have never thought to do that if my aunt hadn't done it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    My parents' house is very haunted. But, they built the house on my father's parents' cow pasture land. No one in my family really believes in ghost, but there is too much that has happened at their house to not acknowledge the presence of something.
    For example, I have been home alone and gone into the basement. I can hear someone walk from end to end of the house. But when going back upstairs, I am the only one home.
    We saw lots of shadows growing up, a few things were not where we left them, but it never freaked any of us out.
    But, recently, stranger things have happened. My parents live at the end of a gravel road in Pound, with no neighbors in site. A little after 5 at least one day a week my parents' dogs go nuts barking. We can hear the car driving, the tires crunching on the gravel road. When the car stops in the driveway, the dogs stop barking. You will hear the car doors slam, someone walk up the steps and stop at the front door. My mom always thinks it's my dad and will open the door...no one is there. My dad won't be home for another good 30 minutes. We have all heard it several times. My mom, who is a total non-believer calling me freaking out one day saying she finally believed that they have ghosts. She, my brother and sister all heard my dad pull up on his motorcycle and saw the light. Even the dogs barked as the noise pulled into our drive. And when he wasn't inside in a few minutes they stepped out to see what he was doing. He wasn't home. No one was there.
    I mean, how would it be possible for a ghost to drive a car or motorcycle?!
    It all makes no sense but so much happens there all the time. We grew to just realize that there was some presence there. Anyway, whatever it is must be nice because it has never done anything wrong to any of us.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I got to looking at the ones I added to my post and you really can't see them as good as you can on my computer. Sorry, I tried....guess you just have to see the original to get the full affect...now who wants to come to dinner at our house this weekend...shew...my kids friends are never going to come back if I keep posting this stuff! lol! It's all in good fun! You have to laugh about it!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Have you read the "Granny's Ghost Stories" about the haunted holler in Pound...I don't want to believe that stuff...I wonder if back then when all that stuff occurred if it was just people's imaginations....I mean can you imagine not having street light and having to walk home in pitch black...but you know the Bible speaks of spirits wandering around...I don't believe in that stuff for the most part either but then the fact that there are scriptures about it makes me wonder. Still I think you are better off not wandering too much...I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I really thought my house was haunted!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Hell yeah!...as long as nothing bothers ya, it's cool to have ghosts...better than bed bugs anyways
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Where in Pound? That's where my parents live!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Haha, yeah! We have lived next to cemetaries before...never bothered any of us. Creeped my kids friends out, though..I always said some of my favorite people are dead people...Dead people usually don't hurt you, it's the living ones you gotta watch! Those pictures just make for some fun conversation...no matter how they got there...it's a neat little phenomenon. As for what the boys saw...every time I go through that room I think of logical reason for what they saw!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Are you talking about the "haunted holler"? People say the holler next to Pyle's Memorial is haunted. There is a book about it...I think you can buy it through the historical society...I have a copy. I think it's fun to tell ghost stories...mostly because I won't let myself totally beleive in it. They say that there used to be a bridge next to there where men used to play cards and one of them got mad and killed another one night...that's what they say started most of it...WE lived above there...on right fork and I never saw anything but there are people who get real upset over the whole thing and realy believe it...It just depends on the person, I guess.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Oh. My parents live way out on South Mountain. Guess they have their own ghosts out there. haha

  10. #30
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Yeah, I've heard of those, too...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •